Saturday, June 14, 2008

comfy.

i love walking. but i have super high arches, which results in raw pain in my shins, knees and hips. i should probably listen to my chiropractor and orthopedic surgeon and get orthopedic insoles, but hey, i want to wear heels and flats like every other girl. sometimes, i dont want to be so different. so as many of you know, im crazy about sneaks or trainers. my fav pairs include my grey/white van slip ons, my high-top white converses and some of my pumas. but my absolutely favorite shoes to walk in are my spring court sneaks. they are simple and have enough arch support to let me skip and hop through a whole day in nyc, stockholm or dallas. i bought em at madewell but ive seen em in many places.
they come in a variety of colors. with a pair of rolled up chinos or white linen shorts, they look fresh.

No comments: