Monday, August 18, 2008

settling.

sorry. once again i apologize for not blogging consistently. but im finally settling into my nyc apartment and big apple lifestyle. i have bruises, sore muscles and scrapes from my three ikea trips and endless furniture building. however, somehow i have survived. and in the last day, i got my hair done and i have been able to sit down and relax. 
so my sister just got back from a diving expedition in the british virgin islands, where she studied with a college professor from Texas Tech. i was flipping thru WWD's new website this morning, and i figured why not share some nautical inspiration from one of their slideshows. yes, i know summer is almost over, but who says we have to change gears completely to autumn's trends. let's enjoy the stripes and anchors of summer's clothing a little bit longer. here are my 2 fav's.
itw by claude brown

nautical jumpsuit by abaete

No comments: