Friday, May 9, 2008

rather perplexed.

was doing my daily dailycandy (redundant, i know) check today, and i found something that kind of rattled my brain. rabbit on the run is described as a collection with "big, simple cuts" and "navajo patterns." this did not strike me as surprising considering this whole native american/tribal look is in. but what did boggle my mind was the scarf available on the website's online store. i took one look and it struck me. it is almost identical to the flame edge scarf by matthew williamson. and to top it off. he's doing a play on the navajo theme with several pieces at the moment. pure coincidence? i wonder who came to the table playing the big chips of creativity first. am i allowed to make comments like this? i hope it's not crass of me.


matthew williamson flame edge scarf.

rabbit on the run scarf.

No comments: