Thursday, October 23, 2008

chanel to stay in shape?

last time i checked, i didnt think sweating was "in fashion." id love to see a girl walk into my gym with these chanel hand weights. it always fascinates me when pucci and chanel comes out with sport items, because the girls likely to use the equipment dont even know how to snow plow or understand the word 'touch down.' okay, that was a little harsh. i love this quotation from Karl Lagerfeld from the olsen twins' new book.

Ashley O: What do you do now to stay in shape?
Karl L: … Since I started my diet, which was like eight years ago, I haven't touched what I'm not supposed to: sugar, cheese, nothing! I don't even look at it. It looks to me like plastic.

i wish sugar and cheese looked like plastic to me! that would solve a lot of problems. actually, i take that back. i never want anything containing sugar to look like plastic to me. that would just be awful!

No comments: