Wednesday, October 15, 2008

peter jensen

love this interview with peter jensen of his favorite things for refinery29. the answers are brilliant. would you say that jensen put this red head in the show thanks to the one and only pippi longstocking (see below.)? also, i am addicted to midsomer murders. my favorite show. his spring summer line was bright and full of life. and then there were the stark white dresses and the school girl plaid. view the collection here..

Peter Jensen
Designer

1. Pippi Longstocking. "There's a new Pippi book that just came out, and it really inspired me and brought me back to childhood."

2. Midsomer Murders. "The Brit crime T.V. series...no explanation needed, it's just fantastic."

3. Danish Smørrebrød (open-faced sandwich). "Whenever I come back to Denmark, I have to have some—herring is my favorite, with a shnapps, of course."

4. Chanel No. 22. "It's my favorite scent out there, and the service in the Chanel boutiques is always so fabulous, so the whole experience is lovely."

5. Pugs. "I'm about to get one, the beige kind. I'm so excited."

Peter Jensen is a designer based in London.

No comments: