Thursday, October 9, 2008

tjaaa torsdag.

today i headed to doma around 11. i sat there reading through my hb and the ny times with a delicious cup of peach earl grey tea. then i headed on a walk around west vill and greenwich vill. the weather the warm, but the signs of fall were all around. pumpkins. sweaters on display in the windows. fall flowers outside of ralph lauren. it was just glorious (to use my friend laurens fav word.)


i saw this young girl on the street and had to snap a pic. she had great style, and the best part was that she cant be older than 13 but she is still sending the right msg: VOTE.

i wore heels yesterday from 8am till 1am! my feet were very happy to be in flats today.



then i stopped by see eyewear where i found a couple pairs of glasses that i just craaaave.
my mom, the trendsetter already has a pair of clear frames.
what is great about see eyewear is that the price of the lens is included in the price of the frame!
do the clear ones work for me?

or maybe the dark ones?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm diggin' the clear ones...