Thursday, October 9, 2008

"fake will go and real will come."

"i want to see uniqueness i want individuality i want to see faces i want to see wrinkles i want to see overweight people i want to see everything....fake will go and real will come."
-alber elbaz at the ss 09 show




he is a brilliant brilliant man.

here is another quote from an older article:
"I donno if I’m making sexy clothes...I donno what is the definition of sexy, it’s like I donno anymore what is the definition of beauty. I mean I love wrinkles, you see, I think wrinkles are beautiful to have, this is trace of life. so I don’t personally like Botox, but I guess everybody else thinks Botox is so beautiful, I mean I don’t want to hurt any ones business, I want to get any lawsuit but any like American hospital for like plastic surgery, oh my god...sex is about you...

we have a very very very tough life, you can not just come and work, you have to devote your life to your profession, I don’t ever feel that I shut the door behind and say ok i'm done for the day, because I’m never done, my brain is going on and on and on and on...only like 6 months later when I see women wearing the same piece, the same dress, I feel that that dress is coming back to life

and you know my dream was to be a doctor, so I feel...I mean I don’t have to give you a Tylenol to feel good, I give you a red dress and you feel marvelous."

No comments: