Tuesday, November 18, 2008

grey day.


on my way out the door in a little bit. 2nd day of the sample sale. no more boxes to unpack, no clothes to hang up. now it's all about the benjamins ($). went to equinox to work out at 6am this morning. what was wall street like? a frozen tundra. ok maybe not a tundra exactly, but it was frigid. it smelled like winter. im not kidding. that wonderful smell of cold air and grey days. well, it's supposed to snow today. i wouldnt be surprised if boston was hit with a snow storm before thanksgiving. typical new england weather. why does it have to be so moody? speaking of moody. my tshirt of choice today? my friend andrew's tee that he designed last spring. "i want to change the world but im so sleepy." thats how i feel today. working the sample sale till 3:30 then work 4-11 at sera. then my face will hit the pillow, i promise.

1 comment:

lavieestbelle said...

I want that shirt.
How can I get one ?!