Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ps. i love u.

want to be my friend forever? hey seb, mimi and gabe, want to be my favorite sibling forever? seriously, i think i need a sugar daddy. for one item only. i crave the proenza schouler bag i blogged about two weeks ago. i need the ps1 large suede bag. when i say need. i am talking neeeeed. like the need for water in the desert? okay, maybe that is a little bit of a stretch, but seriously? if you (my sis slash brothers slash friends slash parents) want to buckle to the rules of this shaky economy, then go ahead and get me the medium sized. or even the pouchette. but seriously guys, my heart belongs to the large ps1 bag. in navy or sand. or black. whatever, ill settle for any color. even mustard. it's almost as if i could break out into song right now...mariah carey style..."allllll i want for christmas is....a ps1 bag!!!!" okay im sorry. now i am going to go join the peace corps and ship myself off to a third world country to make up for the amount of shallow-ness i just displayed. but maybe the bag will be waiting for me when i get back?

No comments: