Tuesday, November 11, 2008

old times.

sorry. i kind of fell off the face of the earth when i went to dallas. and yesterday was a busy day at work. now, i am getting back on track. i have a phone interview in a little bit, and then it's off  to my first workout at my new gym, equinox. and then tonight i work at serafina from 6-to close. im already craving my bed. 

so im wearing my riding bracelets again. im basically a fourth grader again. for all of you clueless non-equestrians, the bracelets below with the gold plates and leather bands were popular (and maybe still are) when i was growing up. every girl had her horse's names engraved on these bracelets. mine say "out of the blue" and "amazing grace" (my current horse.) it's a throwback to the good old days. the swatch watch is a fill-in (my real watch died) until i get new one. 

No comments: