Wednesday, November 26, 2008

in boston.

Just got to beantown. How did I feel rolling in? Like another family holiday was looming. I kid I kid. It's always fun to see the parentals, and it will be an experience to show oma + opa how americans celebrate turkey day.
Another pro to the drama of the thanksgiving holiday? You can always treat all those mental and emotional bruises (thanks to family members) with some retail therapy on Friday. The beginnings of some sick sales for the next couple weeks before xmas. But um you know I am more excited to just spend the holiday with my family - shopping is the least of my concerns. Cough cough. Suuuure.

Wearing the biggest sweater I could find in my closet. It's from when my brother was a teenager (the 80s). Big, white, cable knit and so comfy.



No comments: