Monday, November 17, 2008

happy to drown.

drowning is a big fear for most. sure, it's one of mine too. especially after seeing 'the perfect storm' when i was 14 yrs. old. however, drowning in sample sale clothes is pretty much my idea of heaven. that was my day today. piles of acne, filippa k, and nudie. i was pretty much on cloud nine when they unleashed us at 5pm to 'shop all we wanted.' to get the first pick of the clothes we had been slaving over all day was exactly what i needed. i had been freezing from my toes (which were squeezed into my fav converse sneaks) up to my ears all afternoon and had taken a liking to the cronic parka so it ended up in my pile of must haves. it is coming home with me. as are several other accessories. love love love. that is all i feel fluttering in my heart for the acne items at the sample sale. 


come by wed + thurs at 33 w. 26th street 5th floor from 11-7pm. and shop till you drop. or drown in acne. i love it. 

No comments: