Friday, November 21, 2008

ha.

someone is definitely laughing upstairs. my life must be a comedy to the big man. so today was the shut down of the sample sale, and i walked out of there with all of my things - happy as a clam. then bounced down to soho, and of course i fell for the michael kors shoes i have wanted - this time on sale! half off. woooot. so then i walked over to apple, and poof. right there in front of the store on prince street, my sample sale bag broke, spraying acne clothes all over the sidewalk. my first instinct? grab the clothes. i had no care in the world that i was blocking everyone's way. effff that. i just wanted to make sure no one grabbed my new things! they were way more important. so i then managed to stuff everything into the mkors bag. i trekked down to canal street for the 1 train, and made it all the way down the stairs, through the doors and only then realized i was at the uptown station. so i walked back upstairs and out to the street. well, that is when the mkors bag broke. so i stuffed everything into my handbag and layered my new scarves around my neck and my sweater around my waist. 
so the story ends with a girl exhausted and drenched in sweat because god has some serious humor. 
off to work off some of my frustration at the gym. lauren gets in at 11. yipee. 

No comments: