Thursday, September 18, 2008

back in the city.

sorry for the lack of posts yesterday. i am back in the city, and that means my inspiration will flow back to me. ha. in boston, all i can think about is ll bean, northfaces and clam chowder. but when in boston, i use the internet as my medium of blogging inspiration. so im on my way out in the city...where am i going? modell's sports store. to buy some new inline skates or rollerblades! tried on the ones we had in boston, and they were too small. so a pair of rollerblades will be the newest addition to my closet. hopefully they have some women's that are not pink or light blue. why do they always assume women want the girliest ones? jeeez. 
then im off to the west side highway (hudson river park) to rollerblade a little. ill take pics. 

No comments: