Tuesday, September 30, 2008

suits.

Every. Single. Day. Everyday, I see awful suits walking down wall street. Living in the FiDi (don't worry - you'll be using it soon too) you see business professionals to the max. It is shocking how few of them know how to dress. An olive colored suit is okay, but pushing it. A hunter green one though? Please spare me. Not working for you...or anyone. I want to see style. Not walmart. If you have enough education to mess with my money on Wall Street, you should educate yourself on looking good. Or hire some one to do it for you.

And those thick sole dress shoes that could survive a hike through the andes...yeahh....get. rid. of. them.


here is an example of a GOOD suit. an AWESOME look.
guessing the pic is from sartorialist.

Sorry men of the financial world, but appearance can be everything. 
And shoes tell you a lot about a man. A lot.

Okay I'm done ranting.

No comments: