Tuesday, September 16, 2008

id be a giant, and i would love every minute.


these shoes need a blog post of their own. the stella mccartney patent mary jane wooden wedges and regular patent wooden wedge pumps (seen here) made a strong statement at ny fashion week. 

but transitioning into fall and winter, i have fallen head-over-heels (ha) for the bootie version that you see modefeber.se's caroline b. wearing in grey patent.

these are the black leather wedges i would  sell a kidney for. but knowing my luck with ny sidewalks (even in flats), id never survive a night out in these. but i would enjoy just wearing them around my apartment. three steps in one directions. three steps in the next. (note: i live in new york city. my apartment is the size of a child's cubbie in kindergarten). 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say that the very idea of you exiting the apt. in these death-traps makes me terrified! I need a functional, aka. walking, roomate and girlfriend :)

maybe id let you walk down the hall, or catwalk with nils? ha

Anonymous said...

why am i anonymous?
for the record it's me, the girl who lives in the kindergarden cubbie with you :)