Friday, September 12, 2008

tgif.

good morning from a crippled antonia. im sorry i didnt blog yesterday. it was a very long day, and it only become an even longer night. last night, i switched from heels to my minnetonka fringed flat (key word) boots after dinner. then my roomate and i headed uptown to a friends apartment. we were walking to the corner store to pick up chips for the guacamole, when i went flying onto the ground. there was a huge hump on the corner of 50th and 3rd ave. since i was more concerned with the cars, i didnt take the time to look down and see the hump. next thing i knew, i was being picked up off the street by several people. well, i brushed myself off and continued to walk on it all night, only to wake up this morning unable to walk at all. well, fear not my friends reading this - i have a knee immobilizer and crutches messengered over to me. then, i am off to bullseye bodega. target's budget "sample sale" set up like a neighborhood store. everything will be dirt cheap. here are the designers that will be featured:
Anya Hindmarch
Christiane Lemieux - DwellStudio for Target
Converse One Star
Dean Harris
Isabelle de Borchgrave
Jemma Kidd – JK Jemma Kidd
John Derian
Jonathan Saunders
Keanan Duffty
Liz LangeMarcia Kilgore – Soap & Glory
Michael Graves
Mossimo Giannulli
Napoleon Perdis – NP Set
Petra Strand - Pixi by Petra
Rachel Ashwell
Sean Conway
Sigerson Morrison
Sonia Kashuk
Thomas O’BrienUmberto Savone
Victoria Hagan

can you see my lykke li bun? also, dont worry my roomate will document the extent of my gimp-ness today. pictures to come with me on my stylish crutches. 

No comments: