Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the forecast predicts...

i have learned to take the weather forecaster's predictions with a grain of salt. one grain. well according to the weather feature on a ny taxi's computer screen on sunday, this upcoming wknd was supposed to be "nice" and "sunny". well, that quickly changed. now there is a 70% chance of rain on saturday and a 40% chance of rain on sunday. wouldnt it be nice if the weather gods could give us a cloudless sky with a breeze and a temp of 65 degrees for the first weekend of autumn? but no.

here is my little munchkin Skippy and i about to head out on a walk in the woods in sweden!
hunter boots were a must, of course. 

time to breakout the wellies. check out these new shorter hunter boots. you can find them HERE on shopbop.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm Mike and I work on the website for Hunter Boot Ltd. Would you mind if I link to your blog on our website? Drop me an email and let me know: hello@hunter-boot.com :)

Regards,
Mike