Thursday, December 11, 2008

almost there.

exhausted. again. 2 more days. last night, all of us were tired beyond our wildest dreams. and instead of waking up refreshed like i had the previous two mornings, i started off at rock bottom. my feet were aching at 9am, and my back kept giving out when i went to bend down. being on your feet for 11+ hours every day for three days straight is extremely tiring. i have bruises on my hand from carrying too many hangers of clothing at once. and we were all zombie-like today. by the end we were definitely delirious. i spent hours organizing racks of clothing. at one quiet point during the afternoon, i organized the entire size 4 and size 6 racks by color. i was so proud of myself, and it made me feel so fulfilled. i made sure all of the hangers were perfectly straight. i would then turn around and find a customer had messed them up again. there is no point. it's a sample sale, and my ocd ways are not going to help save the mess. two more days. we slashed prices today, and who knows if they'll slash em more on sat. all i know is that my feetsies are getting a pedicure on sunday (my only day off before i leave for boston on the 19th). 

time for bed!

No comments: