Monday, December 15, 2008

sliten.

i am pretty sure i look as tired as i feel. which is exhausted.
my mom told me last week that i looked pretty awful during our skype conversation, and the doorman just told me to get some sleep. it may have something to do with the fact that my face has not seen the light of days for 2 weeks straight. i have been indoors committing myself to fashion, and i have completely forgotten there even is an outside world. while i worked the dvf sale, it was like i had fallen into a black hole. i went to bed at 9pm every evening and got up at 530 every morning. i was standing on my feet for 11-12 hours a day with short meal breaks.  i didnt watch the news, check any blogs or properly keep in touch with friends or family. i didnt even know sean avery was interning at vogue (do we believe this?). oh well. i can finally slowly start entering the real world again. and i tried today, but my lack of energy got the best of me - or worst of me. it was a sluggish day, and every attempt i made at picking up my feet and moving them at a quicker pace was a failed one. 

now i am sitting in bed at 7pm with a cup of the most delicious tea - cinnamon cardamom. i plan on reading my book, some blogs and catching up on guilty pleasure tv on my computer. i am more than excited that in a week, i will be on a plane to sweden at this time. i cannot wait to touch down on swedish ground again.


No comments: