Saturday, December 20, 2008

homebound.

good morning. it's 8:45 which means i have 15 minutes to get my butt, one suit case and two huge weekender bags out of my apartment, down the stairs of the 2/3 subway and onto a train to madison square garden. from there ill be bussing it up to beantown. why do these 15 minutes seem so torturous? perhaps because i went to bed at 2. yes 2. thank you holiday party season. well i guess it was also my own fault. i got home at 12, only to then start organizing myself. also, thought i plugged in my blackberry last night. but did it charge? no. because the actual charger was not plugged in. awesome. well thank goodness for bolt bus. plugs, internet, sleepy night night time? my cup of tea. speaking of which, i need to drink mine before it gets cold. 

No comments: