Wednesday, December 10, 2008

a really big hump day (wednesday).

i feel like death. 

story of my morning so far:
woke up at 4:45. checked my clock. fell back asleep. alarm went off at 5:20. stared at my phone in disbelief for a couple of minutes. dragged my butt out of my warm bed. put on my sports bra, workout pants, mismatching socks and the first tshirt i could find. winced as i put on sneakers (have blisters in between toes). stumbled downstairs. was shocked by how warm it is outside (60 degrees). walked to equinox. nearly died on elliptical. nearly died on bike. nearly died doing weights. walked home. made tea. and now i am staring at my computer screen. 

i need to shop for xmas presents. what better way to do that than on your bed without moving more than your fingers. 

day 3 of the DVF sale. here i come. 

No comments: