Saturday, December 20, 2008

nu kör vi.

okej okay. nu kör vi. ive been a liiiiitle busy the past wk, and my blogging appetite has been at an all time low. but now i am starting to rev my engines again, and i promise to get my act back together. i have a prof photographer on my hands (my dear mother), who has a great new camera, and i have a lot of adventures ahead.
so photos. stories. entries. the whole shabang i promise. 

as for boston? the weather is pure hell. there is about a foot of snow on the ground. not the fluffy, sweet kind. the wet, heavy, icy snow. my poor little sister is stuck in dallas after her flight got cancelled. hopefully she will fly tmrw. even tho we are expecting another 4 to 6 inches. as long as our plane takes off on monday night, i am fine with the winter weather. but if i miss xmas because of a lame storm, i may throw a fit.

goodnight.

No comments: