Monday, December 22, 2008

almost...



almost on my way. i am all packed. ready to go. so excited. wish i could snap my fingers and be there, but hopefully it will be an easy across the pond. my new ipod is loaded with sex&the city episodes, wallis and gromit, and a couple of movies. but what am i most excited about? starting (finally-and i mean finally) the third stieg larsson book. do you have any idea how long i have been trying to start it? months. and today is the day. so i may be wearing my fav transformers tee right now, but ill be flying in rugby by ralph lauren dress and some bally winter boots. im all blinged up with my favo bracelets. there is just one issue. i have to remove them all before i go through the metal detector. the people behind me always sigh or grunt in frustration. sorry peeps but it's what i do for fashion. or actually, it's what i do for me. 

off to iceland we go! then stockholm. 

No comments: